Paul Anders Normann Grendstad / PANG
Short version of Resume
- 4 years of private and official media schools / Oslo / Paris
- 15 year experience as film / video - director
- 300 productions, commercials, information, shortmovies, art & music movies
- Interactive products for net and CD Rom and stage performance
- Idea, concept and manuscript-development
- Examples: Viking -94 (Olympic Games Norway), A-V- Forum, NTB-Norsk TV-bureau, Ingress Television, IMC Television, Bates, Creditreform, EMI, Yazz Production, CyboNova, Eyestorm
- Idea & concept development and directing film/videos for The state Ballet school, the National Theatre, Department of Culture, Directorate of Health, The Administrative affairs Department, Information and Documentation Department, The Health and Social- Department among others of the official state employers
- Working across continents with documentary- and info productions, among others
Member: Norwegian film association, Norwegian
Fora for filmdirectors and Norwegian movie directors
Awards: 35 mm film"Song of yawn"
and the musicvideo "Key to the Rainbow"
Also been fortunate to produce 4 multimedia shows or stage performances. Approaching from band, dancer’s movements and more theme based concept. Also with inspiration from “la femis” and
its network in Paris.
- A sculpture called "Ice quake"
Made for a new Siemens conference building in Norway
The intention of the work is:
With the force of the quakes breaking up of the earth surface, continuing the upright movement to an open V.
With materials of stone, glass connected with fiberoptic light and sound, I hope to give the energy of strength, light and openness
- Developing a WEB TV / Site called "Feelgoodnews"
- 2 new musicvideos, now in postproduction
- Just made a contract with a mobile company developing and producing content
- Interactive TV, approaching TV- gamesproductions
[ Back ]